Monday, March 30, 2009

The cost of LOVE

The word for today is LOVE
The cost of LOVE is extremely high
The word LOVE can cost you everything
When LOVE hurts the price of redemption is high
I can say the price of LOVE Jesus had to pay was on the cross
The price for me as a human consist of more then anything gruesome that have ever happened
A man had beaten his wife and he decided to jump from the sixteenth floor
A child who had witnessed it stood there looking at this man's body
With his brains scattered under the stairs
Older women who came to look at the body
Laughed as if it was something funny
When I recall this memory in my mind
It reminds me of how much LOVE can cost
And the price to pay for LOVE
It will not be erased from my memory
As I look into my world
LOVE is more valuable then anything is this world
Loving people has become my world
Loving those around me and seeing more then beauty they were created
Loosing them would be the most unbearable feeling one can go through
In those days LOVE had been just air, nothing, invisible
Even adding objects as LOVE
What will it cost anyone for the word LOVE?
By Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment