Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Pinch of Water To Ice

I sit in front of my window
Snow falling and in my mind
I find the words TERRIFIED, LOST, and CONFUSED
My mind is where common sense is kept and used
I know today it was supposed to rain
Sometimes, I wonder why God changes His plans
I wonder if He is trying to tell me something
About where I am in this moment of my life
I see bad and worst ahead of me
Yet, CONFUSED at people
Who are trying to get through a layer of cement
To get to a person who is TERRIFIED
Or people who will not buy what a person is pleading
This person is LOST inside of their own world and the world at large
Going up against worlds that is not of their calliber
Then I look at the snow again and why God had changed
A pinch of water into a pinch of ice
Snow had allways been to me as it covered the land
It showed Jesus without blemish, white and pure
If it were only like that for a person like me
My blemish is showing every second of every day
I sometimes wonder if I am in the right world or not
I live in a cacoon filled with being TERRIFIED, LOST, and CONFUSED
One day I want to be sitting on these words that was made to be my way of life
God, Ummm, what are you trying to tell me exactly coz I am deaf to this world I live in right now?

By Jessie

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your poems & stuff. One day, they will be happier. I hope that is soon!

    ReplyDelete